Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Personality Type: The Independent Thinker

My Personality Type: The Independent Thinker

Now, I'm just deciding to share a little about myself - my personality as the results is quite spot-on and is described succinctly my innate desire for learning, improvement and growth, amongst other aspects:

"in the work place you are always striving for as much knowledge and expertise as possible. You are rarely or never satisfied with your accomplishments"

"considers controlling nature and his environment to be much more interesting - the main motivation for your continuous hunger for more information. Improving your capabilities and expanding the store of your knowledge and experience is your life’s main objective."

This is in part as a way to let everyone know/understand what really moves me (behind the cool/reserved face), marking the 5th year since I decided to make this profession my work, my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movement should be approached like life - with enthusiasm, joy and gratitude – for movement is life and life is movement, and we get out of it what we put into it.”

~ Ron Fletcher

Blog Archive